Tacoma Eyelash Extension Training
Start a new career in Eyelash Extensions! *Must be a licensed Cosmetologist or Esthetician in the State of Washington.
Welcome to exciting world of eyelash extensions. This one of the hottest beauty enhancements offered at salons. Clients are requesting this service more and more over other salon and spa services. Having eyelash extensions as an additional service option will increase your revenue greatly and have clients returning to the salon more often (fills every 2-4 weeks). Your clients become like friends and family because this is such a regular and personal service. Many of my clients have become my personal friends. This might be just the new thing to spark your passion for our industry.
I offer only quality products that I use on my valuable clients. The products and techniques are the Gold Standard for the lash industry. The adhesive is formulated, in the USA at an FDA ISO 10993-5 facility; this means it is certified for biocompatibility, making it appropriate for use in medical applications. It is medical grade! It has a rubber-toughened ethyl cyanoacrylate. It provides a superior shock and thermal resistance, has excellent strength and flexibility. It is a high gloss black color that enhances the look of the lash application.
Revenue for this service is high and the overhead very low. Many eyelash extension professionals have made lashing their full time career in as little as a couple months. I went from full time hair to 90% lashes and 10% hair in less then 6 months.
Class sizes are kept small for more individual instruction. Classes can be scheduled as individual or as a group.
After completing this course you will be able to:
* Perform eyelash extensions at an intermediate level. (practice, practice, practice!)
* Removal of eyelash extensions
* Know the different type of eye shapes
* Determine what type of lash length, thickness and curl type will be most appropriate for your clients.
* Learn the different types of lashes
* Learn the different lash types
* Learn the different lash curls
* Learn the differences between lash weights
* Learn all about adhesives
* How to determine if the client is the right candidate for the services
* What other services might be best if the client is not a good candidate
* Other add-on services that complement eyelash extensions
* Station/work area setup
* Safety and sanitation
* Work on live models with assistance (you must provide models)
* How to conduct an effective consultation
* How to work with difficult clients
* How to get the most out of before and after photos
* Aftercare instructions and how to get your clients to use aftercare
* Retailing eyelash extension aftercare products
* Consent and release forms
Call Mike for training
dates and registration
0% intrest for 6 months
*If paid in full prior to end of promotion
Business Builder Kit (Value of $400)
* Adhesive remover
* Micropore tape
* Under eye patches
* Two tweezers, one straight and one curved
* Mannequin head
* Practice lashes to place on mannequin head
* Nano mister
* Mascara wands
* 3 packs of mixed lengths lashes
* Small scissors
* Micro brushes
Classic Eyelash Extension Training: $1,200 2 days / 9am-6pm
Additional Eyelash Extension Supplies can be purchased on the web store.